Tuesday 24 November 2015

Life Education - part 2

We had our second visit to see Harold in the Life Education bus today. We have written some pieces to share what we have learnt. A big thanks to Ingrid from Life Education. Please have a read!
Harold taught me about being healthy. 
You shouldn’t eat too much sugar. You should eat veges.-Caleb

Harold taught me about body parts. We all got to see harolds best friend. She was really cool because she did not have all of her skin which was pretty cool alright. We saw shiny white stars. When I was chosen by miss Thompson I got to stand on the seat and I said “I am amazing doctor armarni” and the brain glowed and showed the inside of your brain. If you put both of your fingers together that is how bg your brain is.- Armarni


Harold taught me about the food pyramid. You should mostly eat vegetables and fruit like carrots. Also sleep would be the best thing because when you sleep you get energy. – Cruz



Harold taught me about the respiration cycle. We brathe in oxygen through our nos and mouth, down our tricky trachea into our lungs. But we breathe out carbon dioxide. Trees love carbon dioxide.
-Conner

Harold taught me about breathing. We breathe in oxygen into our lungs. Carbon dioxide that comes out goes into the trees. Oxygen goes around our body. Our body has 206 bones. – Kowhai

No comments:

Post a Comment